Background Script

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Garden Cupola

I was enthralled by a post that I saw on the blog "Forever Decorating" by Terry. She is an amazing talent. I think she can almost do anything! I admired a cupola that she and her good-looking handyman created for her yard. I decided that my husband could help me make a similar one for my garden.

I found four old windows on Craig's List and drove a few miles to get them. I ended-up with ten windows - thinking that there could be some other creations down the line. It is so cute!


I placed a fairy and some succulents inside.


Quite a neat addition to my shade garden. Thanks, Terry, for the idea!







5 comments:

On Crooked Creek said...

Pam,
This is adorable! A Garden Cupola~ what a "perfect" addition to your garden...I'll be looking for it at our annual cookout! Thanks for sharing!
Fondly,
Pat

foreverdecorating said...

Oh wow, when I project comes out this great, I don't mind being your inspiration. I love it when someone makes their version of what I do. Thanks for the credit and pat hubby on the back for a job well done. I love the higher pitch of your roof.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

This is too funny! Great minds think alike! Yours is just adorable! I'll have to find some more windows and have my husband make me another one like yours.

Love it!!

Jilly said...

This is too funny. Last one is funny photograph. I really impressed with your collection of photographs. Awesome, I visited so many blogs but never seen this much beautiful photograph any blogs.
bulk work gloves

Unknown said...

ha ha ha funny post....
in home cooking lessons atlanta