I have been tagged (a first for specifically me) and I've been awarded my first blog award. What an honor! Thanks to Diane from A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words for giving me the award. She also tagged me to answer the following questions:
1. Where would you like to live? I'm happy right here in Kansas.
2. What is your decorating style? I would say traditional bordering on country with lots of antiques thrown in there. Is that "hodgepodge"?
3. How many times have you been married? Once - to the same guy for 39 years!
4. Where have you traveled? England, Italy, Alaska, Hawaii, and most of the other 48 states.
5. Favorite color? Red
6. What is your proudest accomplishment? One is my education - I have a masters degree in education and two would be raising two kids who are self-sufficient and educated in their own rights and are great adults!
7. What would be absolutely shocked to learn about you? I'm a worrier and I dislike that intensely in myself.