Background Script

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vacationing in the Ozarks!

We've been to the Ozarks. We went to spend a few days in Branson and also spend time with friends on Tablerock Lake. This is the BEST weather we've ever had there. Never above 90 degrees and the humidity was LOW. The country is lush and beautiful. Tablerock Lake is way over its usual level so trees are right in the water. The scenery was gorgeous! We spent time seeing shows - our favorite this time was the group SIX - they are outstanding! With our friends we went for boat rides; out to eat; and rousing games of SEQUENCE. Fun to get away and fun to see friends and spend quality time with them. Can you believe I only took one picture and this was it! Thanks to Dennis and Vicki for a great time!

3 comments:

Eleanor said...

That sounds like the perfect break - relaxing and plenty of good food and friends! I am flying from South Africa this evening to Paris, France for a conference. Very exciting but rather intimidating. I think a few days at the lake would have been less stressful!Have a good week. Eleanor

Unknown said...

Hi,
Just wanted to pop over and tell you thanks for stopping by my blog today.

I see that you are a retired teacher too! It is wonderful isn't it???

Sounds like you all had a great time on vacation!

Unknown said...

Hi Pam,
Visit me today...I have an award for you,
diane