Background Script

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Award


Eleanor at Thatchwick Cottage has given me an award. Thank you so much. I'm supposed to give out this award to others. I see so many great blogs and I could award them to alot of those that I see. I will try to do that at another time. But, for right now, I simply say "thank you", Eleanor, for taking time to read my blog.


Have you noticed the different blog decor - experimenting with those gadgets that I see other bloggers using! Variety is the spice of life! I also have to give credit to my techy son who sits beside me and semi-patiently helps me through this technological "stuff" in order to get what I want done.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. All the burgers and hotdogs everyone described made me so hungry.

Your blog looks fantastic with the changes you made.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pammiejo, I was delighted that you stumbled onto my blog and hope you'll be back. Congratulations on your award. It's so hard to give the award to others isn't it? They are all brilliant blogs. ~ Lynn

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Congrats on your award! And I love the bloggy thing you are doing..you are one up on me - I don't know how to change my blog or where to do to get the art!
Penny

Eleanor said...

You deserve your award! A lovely warm friendly blog and I am impressed with the new changes. I am technologically challenged and all the new gadgets dear Blogger is giving us to play around with terrify me. Yes, here in Africa we seem to just go straight from winter into spring with hardly a warning. Last weekend I was in winter woollies, today it's sandals and a camisole top. have a blessed Sunday! Love Eleanor