Background Script

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bridal Shower

We had a bridal shower here yesterday for a friend's oldest daughter. Isn't this a beautiful cake? It's an apricot cake with an apricot glaze. Janice had seen the picture of it in a Country Living magazine but she couldn't find the recipe when she went back to find it - so she used one off the internet. It looks exactly like the picture in Country LivingThe bride's mom and I were best friends in high school 40 years ago. Here we are - the hostesses, bride, and her mom: Janice, me, Gail (the mom of the bride), Amy (the bride),and Ruby. We had a great brunch and presents for the bride-to-be. We had a lot of fun!


4 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Beverly said...

I love apricots. I will have to search for the recipe.

Beverly said...

I love apricots. I will have to search for the recipe.

Jeanne said...

Pammiejo, don't laugh, I just posted for today and your fall things at the same time.
Go to your fall post and read on. LOL

Hugs, Jeanne