Background Script

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sharron's Christmas Brunch


I have a very dear friend Sharron who delights her friends yearly with a Christmas Brunch. Sharron has many talents and among those are being a great cook and a very savvy decorator. Her theme this year was "A Candy Cane Christmas" (she has a different theme yearly). So, here are the napkins with candy cane rings.


Here is the serving table all done with candy cane trees.


The mantle close by all done with red and white candies.


Her giant candy cane collection!



Sharron has an eye for 'prims' as well so here is her tree in a prim candy cane decor. Don't you like her Santa? (I'm prejudice - I have one like it, both made by my husband quite a few years ago.)


I liked her little signs on the tree along with her candy canes.

Loved the grubby candy cane candles with her rocking horse and rusted jingle bells.


She had gifts for each of us (she always does)...jars of white chocolate peppermint scone mix all tied-up with a ribbon candy ornament.

This is Sharron lighting her peppermint candles.


Here are some of us partaking of her great brunch. We had lots of fun laughing, telling stories, and catching-up with one another.

This is the group of us .


Thanks, Sharron, for being the terrific person you are and for being one of my dearest friends!

2 comments:

Bo said...

Hi Pammiejo... I felt like one of the guests at this brunch...what a neat idea your friend does each year with a diferent themed brunch...that takes a lot of ingenuity! ;-) Bo

Picket said...

Morning girl...what a special treat that is to gather with your friends like that each year and I love that your friend changes the theme each year! I want to thank you so much for your sweet comment and I am thankful to say the heaviness has lifted and there tears are gone! I want to wish you & yours a Merry Christmas!